Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – Personal data protection code and article 13 of Regulation EU 679/2016 on processing of personal data.
- Identity and contact details of the data controller and processing location
- Purpose of processing and type of data processed
- Recipients of personal data
- Transfer of data to third countries
- Retention period
- Rights of the data subject
- Communication and provision of data
- Questions and feedback
- Social Network
1. Identity and contact details of the data controller and processing location
The data controller is Leporati Prosciutti Langhirano SpA, with registered office in Strada Langhirano, 29 – 43013 Langhirano (PARMA).
Data processing location
Processing connected with the web services of this site is performed in the above mentioned offices of Leporati Prosciutti Langhirano SpA.
No data obtained through the web service is communicated or disclosed.
2. Purpose of processing and type of data processed
a) The user’s personal data will be processed:
without express consent (article 24 a), b) and c) Privacy Code and article 6 b) and e) of the GDPR for the following service-related purposes:
- respond to user’s requests;
- comply with legal obligations;
- collect, retain and process data for:
- statistical analysis in anonymous and/or aggregate form.
DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY BY THE USER
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses provided in this site involves the acquisition of the sender’s address, which is needed to respond to requests.
b) The personal data of natural persons (customers), if provided, are processed by the Data Controller using electronic and paper systems, without express consent (article 6 GDPR) to:
• acquire data and pre-contractual information;
• manage and control risk, prevent potential fraud, insolvency or non-compliance;
• perform the operations needed to fulfil orders and other requests;
• prevent and manage possible disputes, start legal proceedings if necessary;
• manage accounting and tax-related obligations;
In addition, data will be processed by the Data Controller and Tax Advisor to:
• fulfil administrative, accounting, corporate and tax-related requirements;
• prepare and submit statements and documents required by corporate and tax regulations.
The personal data of natural persons operating on behalf of legal entity clients will be processed by the Data Controller to:
• forward various kinds of notices using different communication means (telephone, mobile, text messages, email, fax);
• prepare requests or respond to incoming requests;
• exchange information required to enter into contracts, including pre and post-contractual activities;
• perform the operations needed to fulfil orders and other requests;
c) The personal data of natural persons (suppliers), if provided, will be processed by the Data Controller , without express consent (article 6 GDPR) for:
legal requirements in tax and accounting areas;
• management of suppliers;
• planning activities;
• order database
3. Recipients of personal data
Within the limits of the above described purposes, the personal data provided by the data subject will be the exclusive property of Leporati Prosciutti Langhirano SpA.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorised by the Data Controller and, in particular, by staff in the following departments:
• Administration department, Sales department, Quality department and Management.
Your data may be communicated to external entities for correct management of the relationship and, in particular, to the following categories of Recipients including all the duly appointed Processing Officers:
• banks and credit institutes;
• consultants and external professionals, acting individually or in partnerships;
• public and/or private entities for which the communication of data is mandatory or necessary to comply with legal obligations or otherwise expedient to the administration of the relationship;
• freight forwarders, carriers, owner-drivers, Postal Service, logistic companies.
4. Transfer of data to third countries
Personal data will be processed in the registered office of the Controller and will not be distributed in third countries and countries outside the European Union.
5. Retention period
Personal data will be stored in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purpose and data minimisation, pursuant to article 5 of the GDPR, the retention period for your personal data:
• shall be limited to the time required to attain the purpose for which they are collected and processed for the execution and fulfilment of the contractual purposes;
• shall be limited to the time during which the services are provided;
• shall be limited to the time required to attain the purpose for which they are collected and processed within the mandatory time limit set by the law, which is 10 years
6. Rights of the data subject
The data subject may exercise the following rights at any time.
Article 15 – Right of access
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and to the following information:
Article 16 – Right to rectification
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Article 17 Right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her.
Article 18 – Right to restriction of processing
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
a) the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
b) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
c) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
d) the data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
Article 20 – Right to data portability
The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided.
In exercising his or her right to data portability pursuant to paragraph 1, the data subject shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible.
Article 21 – Right to object
The data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1), including profiling based on those provisions.
Article 22 – Right not to be subject to decisions based on automated processing, including profiling
The data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her.
Article 77 Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority based on his or her habitual residence, place of work or place where the violation of his or her rights took place; in Italy, the data subject can apply to the Italian Data Protection Authority through the contact data provided in the website www.garanteprivacy.it
The above rights may be exercised by sending a request to the Data Controller using the contact data provided in point 1 herein.
The requests relating to the rights of the data subject shall be processed without undue delay and always within 30 business days from the date of the request; only in particularly complex cases and if the number of requests is very large, the limit may be extended by an additional 60 days.
7. Communication and provision of data
The provision of data by the data subject is mandatory as it is necessary to deliver the requested service. Therefore, a refusal to supply data could make it impossible to provide the service, insofar as the information is necessary for said purpose.
9. Questions and feedback
If you wish to provide feedback, ask questions or exercise your rights concerning personal data, please contact the Data Controller.
Privacy-related complaints will be considered in order to solve the problem promptly and effectively. In addition, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority in his or her country of residence. In Italy, the data subject can apply to the Italian Data Protection Authority through the contact data provided in the website www.garanteprivacy.it.
10. Social network
The following website has included a link to the company’s Facebook and Instagram pages.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ – https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies